12.04.2008

Fawn & Finch

I just recieved my first Etsy purchase. I couldn't help myself - these are just the cutest solution I have found to a problem that totally sicks me out - pacifiers on the floor.

It is inevitable. Pacifiers drop out of babies mouths. I just don't want to have to run to the sink to wash it every time it lands on the floor. I also don't subscribe to the "stick it in your own mouth to clean it" deal - first of all, ew. Second of all, this is how baby's first cavities are made (through bacteria transmission from your saliva).

Fawn & Finch makes these great, stylish pacifier clips at SUPER reasonable prices ($3.50 each!). Anything similar I have seen start at around $8 each and are, by far, not as cute. Made from fray resistant linen ribbon from Japan and clips with plastic teeth to protect clothing, they are, in my opinion, perfect. Can't wait to match the clips to Lemon's outfits!

Here are the FOUR I bought to match various wardrobe changes (like I said, I just couldn't help myself...):

1 comment:

alohab said...

adorable! i love etsy :)!! great find!