11.26.2008

lmnop: Issue 5

It's out!

I've said it before, I'll say it again: if you appreciate tyke clothes and toys that border on art, if you have little ones in your life that you would like to instill an intrinsic sense of style and beauty into, then you MUST follow this quarterly e-zine, downloadable for free here.

As with all issues, I can really only covet the high-priced items featured, but it's fun to pick out the one or two things you might, one day, when you win the lottery, splurge on. OR, just see if you can find something that is actually affordable that you love (for instance, I wish I had the $14 Constructable Drinking Straws when I was a kid!). If nothing else, the beautiful layout of this publication just overflows with tons of inspiration.

I am also pleased to see that I don't have to wait for JUST the quarterly issue anymore! lmnop has started a blog! Ahh.... a daily dose....

No comments: