3.13.2009

Bring Bedtime ON!

I can't help it, I have to boast. Really. I am so ecstatic about our newest development, I just can't contain myself. It has changed my world. Naomi is such a big girl, and I am so proud of her! She has been nicknamed "super-sleeper." Why, you ask...

Naomi now sleeps from 8/9pm through to 8/9am, getting up only once at about 5am for a 45 minute feeding!

Seriously, this is a complete triumph. We have this sleeping thing WHIPPED! I was so stressed about getting her on a sleep schedule. I had my doubts about how to get her to soothe herself, but now she is a total champ! She took to it right away and doesn't even fuss!

Serious props to my friend, Bree, mama to Metztli. It was her encouragement and advice that got us to this glorious state of rest. HALLELUJAH!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray Naomi! You and Athena are truly meant for each other. One bit of advice from one super-sleeper mama to another, do not under any circumstances tell other mothers that your baby sleeps so much. They get all catty and jealous about it and sarcastically call your baby Sleeping Beauty. It's really annoying.

BKR said...

good work naomi AND mom!

parasol events said...

Yeah! Go Maggie and Rob! So glad that you have helped the whole family get the peaceful slumber that you all deserve!